Create and Craft Hosts Favorite Products
We love our hosts here at Create and Craft and we know you do too! With the amount of products they get to demonstrate on a weekly basis, we got to wondering, what are our Create and Craft hosts favorite products? Read more to find out.
There are hundreds of items we sell on Create & Craft that I love, but if I had to pick my top three they would be:
- The Altenew stamps and ink pads. These are a genius system for beginner to advanced stamper, and I’m addicted to them.
- I love the watercolor pencils by Prima. They are so relaxing to use, but give a really beautiful look once you use the watercolor over them, and again a beginning colorist can have perfect results from the first time of use.
- I love any of the foiled papers from Kanban, they are gorgeous, uniquely designed and very affordable, all made on 111lb card stock so the quality is amazing.
I love Nuevo Glitter Drops so much because, let’s face it, life is better in GLITTER! But seriously, you can really amp up your project with just a few simple drops from the Glitter or Crystal Drops. You can make eyeballs for people or animals and the colors are amazing. The best part is the science behind these drops as they are self stabilizing, so without fail, you’ll always achieve a perfect dome effect! What a great product line to have in your crafty stash!
My heart also belongs to the Prima Watercolor paper pads, pencils and water brushes because it was the first thing I saw on Create and Craft that I felt, as a new crafter, I could do without the help of an expert. Not only was it easy, but fun and relaxing as well, and really made a great impression on my parents when I proudly gave them my first masterpiece. It looks so much harder than it actually was, but don’t tell mom and dad (shhh!). Check out my blog where I used the Prima Watercolor Pencils and Papers.
I am LOVING the 3L Home & Hobby EZ Grand Runner Bundle! Because you know I LOVE my adhesive and this is the newest adhesive toy I get to play with! I just did an entire Olympic game board for kids using this tool!
There are so many products I love at Create and Craft. Here are my favorites:
- Heartfelt Creations– I love the fact that they are a family owned company and make it easy for the beginning, intermediate or advanced crafter to perfect any project with their coordinating stamps, dies and paper pad sets. Plus, I love their slogan, “Art from the heart” and their fuchsia pink packaging.
- Tattered Lace– Stephanie Weightman is a crafter so she understands crafters and how to make the perfect dies that cut beautifully. They are Create and Craft’s own brand so we bring great value to our customer and the dies are so intricate and elegant.
- Crossover Machine– This machine is a must-have for every crafter. It’s versatile and it so well built. It will cross over from paper to fabric so it’s great for any project, including mixed media.
- Hunkydory– Just saying the word Hunkydory makes me happy. It is fun and has a great history. I love their Adorable scorable cardstock and their kits, from the Art Deco to the Wildlife Collection.
- Kanban– I love the fact that Keith is a crafter and love his passion and enthusiasm for his company. The cardstock is creative, fun and amazing quality.Heartfelt Creations- I love the fact that they are a family owned company and make it easy for the beginning, intermediate or advanced crafter to perfect any project with their coordinating stamps, dies and paper pad sets. Plus, I love their slogan, “Art from the heart” and their fuchsia pink packaging.
I also love Debbie Moore, Tonic Studios, Parchment Lace and Prima. I can’t choose which products I love the best. I have grown to love so many!
- EZ Runner Grand: It’s a double sided adhesive that can be used for all sorts of projects. But the most impressive aspect is …you can stick it in curves or circles straight from the gun!
- Cutterpillar Crop Paper Trimmer: This might look like all the others, but the gear driven rotary blade means it’ll cut through any stock. The addition of a back-light allows precision cutting of photo’s and paper stock time and time again. It also gets 5 star reviews. It’s a snip!
- Tattered Lace Magazines: These monthly mags are an essential for step by step guidance and inspiration. With the added benefit of a free die on the front, they practically pay for themselves!