Screen Sensation: Fun Facts You Need To Know
Here at Create & Craft, we just love an exclusive. We had a very special exclusive launch of our Screen Sensation screen printing tool last year — but the launches didn’t end there. Since then, we’ve brought you a beautiful range of new screens to get stuck into. If you’re yet to jump on the Screen Sensation bandwagon, here are some fun facts to get you excited!
10 Screen Sensation Facts You Need to Know
1. Presenter and Creative Director, Stephanie Weightman, worked on perfecting Screen Sensation for approximately 2 years! She worked tirelessly to ensure it’s the perfect screen printing kit for your needs.
2. The screens themselves have been rigorously tested to ensure incredibly crisp detail in every print. They will last you years and provide you with thousands of perfect prints.
3. The inks can be mixed together to create unique blends. We even have empty pots for you to store them in. Plus, they come with labels so you can keep them organized. You can make a fantastic array of colors by simply mixing the primary inks — before you even add black or white to lighten and darken!
4. It costs approx. 9¢* per print from a 155ml pot of Screen Sensation ink! (*Based on a continuous run of full prints of one solid color.) This means that you can make about 130 prints from just one pot.
A Tool That Keeps on Giving
5. The Screen Sensation unit fits in your kitchen sink, making it easy to use, clean, and store time and time again. It’s light and robust, but also sturdy and reliable.
6. You can sell your designs! Our angel policy means that anything you create with your Screen Sensation can be sold afterwards, like dishcloths with your prints on them. This means that purchasing one kit could have you well on your way to starting your own business at home!
7. Seamless screen designs have been created to allow repeating patterns across larger surface areas.
8. The ink is professional screen printing ink that is water-based, drain safe, and made in the UK.
9. Materials used so far include paper, fabrics, wood, plastic, clay and ceramics, all with the same ink. (Traditional screen printing would normally use different inks for different mediums, but ours is universal!)
10. Our special tape has been exclusively developed for Screen Sensation with a slight stretch to hold the screen taut for perfect prints. It’s also reusable, making it incredible value for money!
What do you think of Screen Sensation? We’d love to hear your thoughts! Comment below to let us know 🙂